Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

my awesome powtoon about being safe online!

in cyber smart i made a powtoon about being safe online and about keeping your info safe form people online so if you want to be safe online watch the powtoon to be careful online and be safe. Im going to show my powtoon about being safe online hope you like it! the hard part was to make the powtoon but i really enjoy making it i got my information from the teachers we got to watch a video about being safe online. So did you guys learn anything from his blog post? hope you did enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristian,its Arie and I love your post because its about being safe online. This reminds me of my Powtoon about being safe online and it is as good as yours. Maybe to inprove your post you could check you capital letters because I can see lots of Iś with no caps. See-Ya Kristian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its me Tyler Redmond from SHS. I like your powtoon because it reminds me of my powtoon. You should see it, honestly. Same thing as Arie though, check you punctuation. Cya:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.